Guanacaste Surfing Excursion
Attention, surf enthusiasts! This one’s for you! Our guided surf exploration takes you to Guanacaste’s finest surf spots, including the renowned Witch’s Rock. When you’re ready to kick it up a notch, we offer an optional surf guide (add-on), who will accompany you while providing personalized coaching and guidance. As always, safety is our top priority, so you can fully focus on catching amazing waves and embracing the pure joy of surfing.
Vessel: Sassy Girl is a sporty, custom Carolina Express with a wide stern and sharp entry for quick maneuverability and a smooth ride. She boasts surfboard storage and is equipped with ample seating, thoughtfully designed for day-long comfort with plenty of space, excellent airflow, and refreshing shade. Sassy Girl’s finely appointed, air-conditioned, and cozy cabin also has a full restroom.
Crew: Our U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain and experienced, bilingual crew bring 20+ years of expertise in local waters, paired with the highest international and Costa Rican certifications. They know where to find the day’s best waves – and fewest crowds, if that’s also on your list – and may even be able to spot marine wildlife (dolphins, sea turtles, whales, etc.) along the way!
- Providing the highest standards of safety and comfort
- U.S.C.G. licensed Captain with 20+ years of local experience
- Experience and bilingual crew
- Discover Guanacaste’s finest surf spots, including Witch’s Rock.
- Ample onboard surfboard storage
- Optional surf guide add-on for personalized coaching and guidance
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and the possibility of spotting marine wildlife
- Served by our friendly crew: refreshing beverages, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and a delightful assortment of tropical fruits & snacks